Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Spacious home for sale in Jonesborough, TN 37659

212 Scott Lane Jonesborough, TN 37659
212 Scott Lane Jonesborough, TN 37659

At 212 Scott Lane Jonesborough, TN 37659 there is a beautiful 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home perfect for you and your family. Walk in and embrace the gorgeous high ceilings, large open space, and lovely floor plan. Want a sun room that opens into the master bedroom and the great room? You're in luck! There is even a full basement at 212 Scott Lane Jonesborough, TN 37659 that you could put a kitchen if you desire. The yard is large and level for plenty of summertime activities. Come take a look at this house, and for more information visit our website!  

1 comment:

  1. I am currently looking to relocate to TN from NJ for work and I'm looking around for houses. I'm very environmentally conscious and I've heard that there are many available solar homes in Tennessee. I also wouldn't mind renovating a home myself in order to implement green technology.

    ReplyDelete